Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
More multidisciplinary search engines with citation information
- Bosman, Jeroen et al. (2006) Scopus reviewed and compared: the coverage and functionality of the citation database Scopus, including comparisons with Web of Science and Google Scholar.
- 2014-03 Scopus will reindex journals to add cited references to pre-1996 volumes back to 1970
- 2013-12 Good news for Mendeley users: the Mendeley web importer now works with Scopus
- 2013-08 Scopus has started indexing books and book chapters from >160 publishers, with full citation information. Currently over 18,000 titles have been added and a total of 40,000 titles are expected by year-end 2013. Read the blogpost.
- 2013-06 The maximum number of records to download is now 20,000 (up from 2,000)
- 2013-03 APPS Several apps have been developed by third parties for Scopus. You can activate the many useful apps yourself.
And what about all other library services? Please visit the library website!
These LibGuides primarily focus on how to search and handle scholarly information. For all information on day-to-day library services please visit the our pages with practical information and library locations.
And follow the Library on Facebook and Twitter: