Have a look at the information on the right.
Perform the following searches in PubMed
- Perform a PubChem Compound search
- Perform a basic search and retrieve all available reviews.
- How many are there?
- Scan the titles, abstracts and MeSH terms of the retrieved reviews for an indication of the drug class, the therapeutic use and names of other drugs? Record your findings.
- Perform a search by using the MeSH Database to search for information on the drug class of your medicine. Tip:restrict to MeSH Major Topic and transfer to PubMed Search.
- Conduct a search on a similar drug in the same class of drugs.
Make sure to save relevant information in Refworks.