Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching for chemical structures and reactions
Have a look at the information on the right.
1. Perform a search in Reaxys. Search for a particular medicine by chemical name. Tip: use the Substances tab.
- How many preparations are there for this particular medicine?
- What kind of data is available?
- Make sure to export relevant references to RefWorks.
Done? Continue with the next part of the training:
Reaxys provides information about chemical structures, reactions and properties.
Reaxys covers quality, authoritative information in organic, inorganic and organometallic chemistry:
- Organic chemistry information from 1960 to the present.
- Inorganic and organometallic chemistry information from 1976 to the present.
- Patent information from 1976 to the present from World, US, and European patent offices.